8:00 AM 20th January 2021
Jet2 Plays The Long Game With Early 2022 Offering
Jet2 has put its Summer 2022 offering from Leeds Bradford Airport on sale earlier than ever before.
With the vagaries of the pandemic varying from week to week, Jet2.com
and Jetholidays appear to be playing the ‘long game’, anticipating that 2022 will be a key year in the returning fortunes of the wider travel industry.
And in anticipation that most people will be ‘well’ again as the inoculation programme gets stronger by the month, they are inviting travellers to ‘book now’ for 2022.
The programme includes flights and holidays to 41 sunny hotspots including the Canaries, Balearics, Spain, Greece, Turkey and Portugal. The company will also making further Summer 22 announcements over the coming weeks.
Key highlights from Leeds Bradford Airport for Summer 22 include:
Over 165 departing weekly flights during peak periods.
– up to 16 weekly services operating to four Turkish hotspots. This includes Antalya (up to seven weekly services), Bodrum (up to two weekly services), Dalaman (up to six weekly services) and Izmir (weekly services).
– up to 21 weekly services in total. This includes up to eight weekly services to Tenerife, up to six weekly services to Lanzarote, up to four weekly services to Gran Canaria and up to three weekly services to Fuerteventura.
– over 30 weekly services during peak periods, with five destinations in Mainland Spain to choose from. This includes Reus (up to four weekly services), Alicante (up to 14 weekly services), Malaga (up to 12 weekly services), Girona (up to two weekly services) and Costa de Almeria (weekly services).
– Palma (Majorca) (up to 19 weekly services), Ibiza (up to ten weekly services) and Menorca (up to six weekly services).
- up to 12 weekly services to Faro (Algarve) and weekly services to the Portuguese island of Madeira.
– choice of 10 Greek destinations, with up to 23 weekly flights operating during peak periods. Destination: Crete (Heraklion) (up five weekly services), Crete (Chania) (weekly services), Corfu (up to three weekly services), Kefalonia (up to two weekly services), Skiathos (weekly services), Santorini (weekly services), Kos (up to two weekly services), Rhodes (up to three weekly services), Halkidiki (weekly services) or Zante (up to four weekly services).
- continued popularity means up to four weekly services to Larnaca and Paphos.
Italy – up to two weekly services to Naples as well as weekly services to Pisa and Verona.
– up to two weekly services operating to the Balkan sunshine.
– up to five flights a week to Croatia, including services to Dubrovnik (up to two weekly services), Pula (weekly services) and Split (up to two weekly services).
– weekly services to Malta operating during Summer 22.
– weekly services to Bergerac and La Rochelle.
– up to three weekly services to the largest of the Channel Islands for Summer 22.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com
and Jet2holidays, said: “After much uncertainty, the positive news about a vaccine coupled with a real desire to get away, means we are seeing strong demand from holidaymakers wanting to plan and book future holidays.
“As always, we respond to what our customers are telling us, so we have put Summer 22 on sale from Leeds Bradford Airport, meaning we’re on sale with our summer programme earlier than ever before.”
For further information and to book visit www.jet2.com